Wednesday 21 January 2009

Work, work, work ....

Blogging seems soooooo much harder when you have so many other things to do. I no longer have time to procrastinate! I literealy havn't stopped. Whats the world coming to?
Fatty's Blog is going well, I showed it to my tutor today and he gave rather possitive feedback - he would like a first draft by Monday! :S


I've changed my mind for the critcal review. I'm going to do it on Jeremy Dronfield's 'The Alchemist's Apprentice'. I'm quite excited about it because I'm only on page 93 and I'm already messed in the head trying to work it out. It's exactly the same feeling I had while watching '7 Pounds' - the new Will Smith film. Something between 'wow, this is complicated' and 'What the hell is going on!'

I think I'm on top of things, it's just they keep moving so fast that it could be deceiving. I'm doing my poetry quietly - still not the progress I would like but at least it's getting done - if a little slowly. I'm a quater of a way through the story I want for my Dissertation and Myth and Narrative is pretty much looking after itself. (Had the result for my essay back today - rather disapointed but still a good mark)

So, Yeah, All go on the bus as mother would say.
Lx

4 comments:

  1. you sound very upbeat and in the swing of things. well done you!! Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he. It wont last i tell you! lol
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it is going so well. It's hard to get motivated some times. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem very busy. I love having loads to do, especially when I actually manage to move ahead with any of the projects that I have on the go.

    ReplyDelete