Saturday 6 December 2008

I think this is the worst day Ive had in a long time.

Lets start with the underlying issues - I have a cold. I'm not dying but it's irritatingly persistant.

I have a Myth and Narrative essay due in 2 weeks (it was one week but I asked the lecturer to extend the deadline and he kindly obliged due to the fact that the last lecture is two days before the due date, which is just stupid).
The essay is excrusiating and I've spent most of the day staring at a bed covered with books that are overdue from the library but I can't renew them because someone else has reserved them.

I have just spent the best part of two weeks with my boyfriend during which we only spent 2 nights apart. And now he has gone home and i woun't see him until - well I don't know when because: I have a Dissertation timed assingment next week which will take up most of my time.

And here is the icing on my crap shaped cake. Dad is peeing blood (sorry to be minging) and the doctor said if it didn't clear by saturday night/sunday morning then he should go to casualty. Which means my essay writing sunday is now non-existant and I'm going to spend the rest of the day sitting doing nothing waiting to find out whats wrong with dad.

It just doesn't end.

No comments:

Post a Comment