Saturday 9 January 2010

365/2010

I'm joining my friend Judith on her quest to post a picture for everyday of 2010.
Judith blogs here
and her 365/2010 is here.
I'm very pleased to have found my blogging friend again after I left the blogsphere for a while and I'm hoping this challenge will produce some interesting pictures.

So as I'm playing catch up here are a few from the first week of 2010:

1/356
My home made strawberry yogurt made with my nice shiny new yogurt maker!

2/365
This is razor saying hello. We got them a Fogger for Christmas which has increased the humidity and they are loving it. :)



7/365
I had to put some snow pics in there. had to. This is the view from my window.




Unfortunately I don't have any pictures for between those days. :(
I'll make up for it though.
Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment