Wednesday 23 September 2009

Well. what a whirlwind.
I went along to my first GCSE English class yesterday. I'll be teaching the rabble that sat before me by about late oct, so not long really. :S
They are going to be doing 'Under Milk Wood' which has made me very happy.

I can't believe how much I was itching when I was sat 'observing' the class. I felt such an urge to say something. Help the ones having difficulties. I never realised it would feel like that. I felt like a teacher. It was strange how I seemed to change the way I was acting just because I'm going to be on the other side of the desk.
I can't wait to get my teeth stuck in.

The problem is, this has really excited me. So much so that Saiaburys seems so mundain in contrast. It just reinforces that it is most definately not where I want to be.
But the way things are at the moment I should be greatful I have a job. Is it so bad that I'm not?

Lx

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't think it is bad that you aren't feeling grateful - I would probably feel impatient to start too. Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need our dreams, and you shouldn't feel guilty. I hope it all works out for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think its bad either. We shouldnt have to settle if we are not happy. Glad to see you enjoyed the class

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone. :)
    I do feel bad though. For some that job is their life. I feel greedy.
    I am just impatient. lol.
    not long though. I'll be out of there as soon as the opportunity comes along. I need to have a word with the cosmos. he he. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete